Dare I say it’s starting to warm up? I’m not getting too excited, let’s be real it’s only February. But a thirty degree day sure beats those negatives. We found ourselves running some errands and hanging out this weekend.
- Strictly Discs– Dill’s been eying this place for a while, ever since we got the record player. We stopped in and spent way too much money on vinyls, but love our new jams. Check this place out. They have records, CDs, and cassette tapes if you’re feeling really hipster.
- Genna’s– We stopped at one of the coolest/ one of our favorite Madison lounges on Friday. We met up with Dill’s brother and his wife for drinks and catching up. This place is great, and even better for patio drinks in the summer.
- Coffee- Saturdays aren’t Saturdays if we aren’t at a coffee shop by ten. I had some work to catch up on, and sometimes I’m just more productive outside the apartment. So we spent a few hours at Colectivo. Here’s a review of our favorite Madison coffee shops.
- Nordstrom Rack– Did some damage here this weekend. I always forget we have one in Madison, so I don’t shop here all the time (probably for the best). But, they have some incredible deals on designer styles. Now I just need to make a trip to the Nordstrom Last Chance store.
- Movies- Well friends, we finished The Office this weekend. This was D’s first time watching and my third or fourth, but that finale always gets me. I’m sure it will only be a matter of time before we rewatch another series again, but for now we are on the hunt for some great movies. Suggestions welcome!
We are bidding farewell to February this week. 2018 is already cruising.
Leave a Reply