We’ve spent so many hours in these coffee shops from planning our wedding, booking flights for big trips, organizing our moves all over the city and making major life decisions. We hold these spots near and dear to our hearts, and thought it’d be good to share with everyone else.
- Bradbury’s- Get ready to make some new friends because this place is tiny and cozy. And it’s all part of their charm. The crepes are unreal, and we love their coffee…obvs. Top choice for a reason- this place is our ultimate favorite.
- Johnson Public House– Beyond the coffee, their lavender lemonade is my treat. I love this spot for warm weather coffee trips. Spring, where ya at?!
- Porter– Talk about vibes. This place is right on an old train station boarding platform complete with stationary passenger cars. Exposed brick, acoustic jams, and great java. Mornings don’t get much better.
- Crescendo– We love this area of town and always find ourselves searching nearby homes on real estate websites over a cup of coffee here. Crescendo has live music all the time, too. They’re the coolest.
- Colectivo– As much as we love one off coffee shops, we really can’t go wrong with this Wisconsin chain (recently opened one up in Chicago, too!). We love their food, and often grab a bag of coffee beans to brew at home.
Dill and I are likely at one of these places any given Saturday morning (like right now as I am putting this post together). They’re the best.
Leave a Reply